Thursday, August 20, 2009

10 Weeks, 1/4 of the way complete, Feeling terrible!


Wow, pregnancy is so fun!!! Please note that the previous statement is loaded with sarcasm that is hard to read, but hear me saying it the way you know I would. I have hit the 10-week mark today. I truly have little to report. I am on my third anti-nausea drug, and I still feel quite nauseous. After a visit to the doctor yesterday, I have dropped the prenatal vitamin for now, trying some new nausea medication, oh...and time to try the "colon blow." Yeah, you heard it correctly. On top of nausea, exhaustion, and overall disdain for pregnancy, I'm suffering from constipation too. Great, now the whole world knows...as they should...pregnancy is not great for everyone!
Okay, positives...sticking to the theory that the yuckier the pregnancy, the healthier the baby. Hank goes around all day saying "apple juice," because he loves it. If I feel like eating cookies for breakfast, that's what I eat because nothing ever sounds good. Um...a little help here...
UGH! There is nothing like bending over to pick up the laundry basket and having to swallow vomit. Nice thoughts. Please send happy thoughts and well prayers my way! Hugs and kisses always!

1 comment:

jjofar said...

happy thoughts!!! and have bernie pick up that laundry basket. shane would say it would be better to do laundry than clean up vomit :)

My Greatest Joy!

My Greatest Joy!

Mama Bear, Baby Bear, Papa Bear, Soon to be another Baby Bear

Mama Bear, Baby Bear, Papa Bear, Soon to be another Baby Bear

Being Mama Bear

Being Mama Bear
Precious quiet moments

Being Aunt Mama Bear

Being Aunt Mama Bear
My Baby Sam

Love