Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Magic Johnson "32" Birthday



Yes folks, this is a picture of Earvin "Magic" Johnson, my favorite basketball player of all time. Today, I celebrate his number after turning 32-years-old at 5:08 p.m. I'm not a crazy fan, but I've been calling this my Magic Johnson year for a couple of months. There has to be something for a person to look forward to when turning such an obscure age. Oh hey, you're 32 now, which means you are really in your thirties Lizzo. No more clinging to I just turned 30, or I just entered my thirties, I'm in them. I have to say that I had a very nice weekend with my family and got great messages and greetings from my family and friends today. Thank you so much for your love and remembering me today. It was a slam dunk day for eating. I got treated nicely at every meal...thanks. I was feeling pretty well for most of the day too, but of course the nausea reared its ugly head in the evening...but I didn't take any medication until like 6 p.m....it's a record! Keep me in your prayers and the little one in my belly...I just want to feel better and enjoy some of this pregnancy. Hugs and Kisses!

1 comment:

Jules said...

glad to hear you had a good day, and that you felt good for most of it!!! no one deserves it more than you....this will be one hell of a fall & winter!!

My Greatest Joy!

My Greatest Joy!

Mama Bear, Baby Bear, Papa Bear, Soon to be another Baby Bear

Mama Bear, Baby Bear, Papa Bear, Soon to be another Baby Bear

Being Mama Bear

Being Mama Bear
Precious quiet moments

Being Aunt Mama Bear

Being Aunt Mama Bear
My Baby Sam

Love